Policies and Procedures
- All players must register in the pro shop prior to play or entering practice facility.
- Each player shall have their own set of clubs (one golf bag per player). Rental sets are available in the pro shop.
- All play will begin on the first tee unless otherwise notified by professional staff.
- Golf carts to be kept on cart paths (must have valid driver’s license to drive golf carts).
- No food and beverage is allowed to be brought on to the premises.
- Starting times will be taken 7 days in advance for members/5 days for non-members (a credit card guarantee is required for all reservations).
- Singles, twosomes and threesome reservations should expect to pair up with an existing reservation as designated by the golf shop or starter.
- Standby or walk-in groups are will be accommodated at the first available tee time.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid full charges. No shows will be charged at the regular rack rate.
PACE OF PLAY
It is the goal of Shadow Mountain Golf Club to ensure that every Member and Guest has an enjoyable experience. Groups are expected maintain a Targeted Pace of Play of 3 1/2 hours (Twelve Minutes per Hole), while keeping pace with the group in front of you.
DRESS CODE POLICY
The following is the acceptable dress for men and women playing golf at Shadow Mountain. Proper attire must be worn by everyone who are using the golf course and its facilities.
- Slacks or Bermuda length golf shorts
- Collared shirts/mock turtleneck golf shirts
- Skirts, Slacks or Bermuda length golf shorts
- Collared golf shirts
- Sleeveless/collarless golf shirts with at least 3″ across the shoulder.
The following attire will NOT be acceptable for men or women
- Denim jeans or shorts
- Athletic shorts including beach or bathing suit style
- Athletic warm-up suits or tennis attire
- T-shirts or tank tops
- Flip – Flops or sandals not designed for golf
Any guest or rider accompanying golfers on the facilities must also wear the proper attire.
The management of Shadow Mountain Golf Club reserves the right to refuse business to any one guest not conforming to the above dress code and/or other policies.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Cash are accepted.